Friday, April 16, 2010

Days 3 to 8 - Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong

I have had no time to write as we continued our exploration of Beijing -- then took a 24 hour train ride to Shenzhen -- explored there and attended Staci/Martin's classes -- and then off to Hong Kong by ferry. Such a fun trip with lots of laughs. For now, all I've had time to do is add these additional photos. Details will have to be added another time: http://picasaweb.google.com/noeltog/China2010Days3To8#

This is only a small sampling of the photos -- as we have 3 cameras going (Staci/Martin's, Debi's and mine -- so these are only from my collection). Each photo has a story...but those will have to wait as well.

1 comment:

  1. Love it all Noel and what a dream trip to be able to travel with both of your daughters!!! Pictures all great and am enjoying your thoughts and interpretations of it all.Give my son a BIG hug..I hope to share a trip with him one day:) xoxClare

    ReplyDelete